Sunday, June 8, 2014

partofmemory #1997-2004

Oh! Its been 10 years .....now it is June 8th ,2014 ... I do care with my career ...but this great yr mabe be my :( experience. So far not so good...  I also care about my surroundings. FAMILY always be no 1. But, fwen oso a part of my life. I havent see my frens for quite along time I guess.Instinct~~ I hope and wish myholiday will extend until end of this yr.

Currently, looking back those pic we were together make me feel naive.I miss all of them. Eventhough, it is just a memory. Sometimes, I think mabe its my fate and good to involved with variety of peoples. Fate because of joined the school and became super senior.haha! #imtherecklessandthegoodoneoso #mabeoftheenvironment
#gudnite #everythingwillbegood
KRS sebb yg lain dh full.Now I remember why we were in KRS.
ALL of my lower & upper six moment


random pic. from primary 6 , f 5 until f 6.




No comments:

Post a Comment